Our lives are filled with spaces where we learn from the time we are born and forever after. Learning begins with sounds, smells, tastes, textures, images, and emotional responses. Learning connects us to the world and the world to us. We learn as individuals and with each other. We represent our learning through our stories, images that we capture, words on pages, work we accomplish, and the symbols we use to describe, qualify and quantify our universe. Our learning embodies the uniqueness of who we are; no two memories are alike. This space for learning creates an opportunity to connect and construct memories together that become internal documentaries of that which we choose to explore- to rewind, play, pause, or fast forward. We are all creators of learning moments. That’s what we do.
- RT @mthornton78: Kinder stop motion: Man crossing bridge youtu.be/JxRtZp4HNCQ @AndrewSherogan @pammoran @irasocol #kinderchat 2 hours ago
- @catherinecronin and we often say we value one thing- comfort for example- but our narrative tells us otherwise when we look in classrooms 9 hours ago
- @hoosjon absolutely - but wonder if it's about strategy .... reading on tech demands diff skills than picking up a book possibly? 9 hours ago
- RT @PennGSE: Historically black colleges growing more diverse - Reivew of Gasman's new report #hbcus bit.ly/116R48R via @ssnyderinq 9 hours ago
- @mtechman that data on screen readers is interesting - wonder abt adult screen reader data 10 hours ago